Monday 7 September 2015

JTOne Store Launch - Canal walk

 


 

 
Q: What do girls want? what do they really, really want?

A:  They want a stand alone JTOne shop filled with the prettiest and frilliest girlie things under the one perfectly lit pink and white roof. A place where girls can be girls and no one looks at you funny for mirror selfies and pink is the order of the day.



 
I attended the JTOne store launch in Canal Walk on the 3rd of September and got to rub shoulders with the coolest people in my opinion. I got to chat to fellow bloggers, take selfies in the changing rooms with other blogger too. 
 






 
 
  To my amazement thou, I had word vomit with the "mother" of the JTOne store. It was all fun and games with her letting me check out the pictures of the Australian Slumber party (on her whatsapp) and her telling me to get my Instagram followers up, until certain gentleman  congratulated her on her new baby(being the store). I think my eyes went big and I am glad that the melanin in my skin didn't allow her to see that my cheeks where hot.
 
 








 
 
Never the less I am glad I could attend this launch and I think that this was a pretty good event and I cant wait to attend more such events. hint, hint lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...