Tuesday 3 March 2015

Design Indaba 2015 #take1




This years Design Indaba marked my 3rd indaba. What I like about the indaba is that it's never the same. From the talent on display and to the creatives in attendance. I felt this year was a bit low on the number of exhibitions thou as well as the crowds, i guess its because it was because the Art Fair was also happening. I had expected more stands but, what I did like is that what was on display was nothing less than awesome. 






The oldies but goodies where the Nando's stand and the Foschini 2015 designs. They really did not disappoint me this year again. What I liked was it focuses on art as well unearthing new talent. 





I also got some time at the doodle booth this time around and my heart was signings. I really enjoyed the concept and the possibility of my little doodle beings sold for R100 for the good of man. hehehe




My homie in the Indaba was one of my awesome friends. We started this indaba ritual 2 years ago and it was good to share this one together. We even got to win Mohair socks from the awesome Mohair stand and sat semi front row at David Tlale show. 





To the next year. To the next indaba. Who knows I might just have my own stand. Keep your eyes open


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...