Thursday 5 March 2015

Design Indaba 2015 #DavidTlale



My Design Indaba highlight was the David Tlale show. I planned my whole Saturday around it, that's how excited I was about the show.I was at the fashion show stage probably 30 minutes before the time, just so that i could get as close to the front row as possible. The  talent that this man has is beyond anything I have ever seen. And the fact that he allowed us to witness he's NY fashion week collection ( without Tyson Beckford thou, ja ja fish paste) I felt really honored. 






Our semi front row existence was good too. We where the cool kids at the fashion show and I was wanting everything I was seeing. I'm a white shirt person ( minus my messy eater tendencies thou) and I wanted those shirts with my whole being. I would want the little booty shorts too, if I knew I could look that fierce in them. 



Thanks to Khuthii for being able to Capture the legend doing the exiting walked. He walked way too fast for me to be able to get him this awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...