Monday 31 August 2015

#Photoready


The past Saturday was spent with my mother at the ORMS Direct #Photoready workshop. This workshop was held at the beautiful ORMs studios with the beautiful Cape Town landscape as our backdrop. It was a day filled with all things girly and fun from make up stations, a nail bare, hair bars and a portrait studio.We also had an opportunity to listen to amazing speakers who spoke about all that we need know in order to be photo ready, from personal styling to motivation 

.

"The natural look actually takes some effort" 










The lovely yet very stealthy photographer from Nikon caught me in some awesome moments with my mom and even some selfie moments. 



 
 

I even got my face did by this lovely lady. She made me look like the bell of the ball and was so excited to work on my face. She really made me feel comfortable,feel  beautiful and photo ready for my portraits . 






So thank you to the lovely people who made our day special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...