Friday 25 January 2013

Typo my love

aaah Typo thou. This is like one of my most fav stores at the moment. Its just filled with strange yet exciting gifts and WTFs. So its never a strange sight when you see me looting around the stores. sometimes I don't buy a thing thou *sigh*. I'm not betting paid to write this or anything. I'm just loving this store. Maybe Typo should cut me in on the deal. lol. I'm gonna start start writing on shops I like from now on hey. back to Typo thou, these are some of the pics i toke at the store or pics of things that i got from them. pretty interesting stuff even if I say so myself.

 I always love the displays on the shop windows. They never run out of creative catchy ways to be in my face and call me into the store. This is the recent one in Canal Walk Mall in Cape Town.
 Who's birthday is coming up next? I already know what card i wanna give you. hehehehe... Enough of the sweet boring cards I say.
 That's my iPhone cover Mom got me. I use it most of the time. Its just cool and unconventional. Its also always a " where did you get that cover" something.  


 This is my iPhone cover one of my friends got me for Christmas hey. I just love it to bits. I even got a whole made in the back of it so I could take pics with it. This cover is a statement cover. The looks i get when I'm carrying it around and :why you have such a big phone questions that come my way are countless. This by far is one of my fav things.



How cool thou.. Mxim me like typo a lot hey. So next time you wanna buy me anything you know what shop to go to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...