Tuesday 5 February 2013

Sunday best

So Sunday I celebrated mass in a way that was a first for me. It was a thanks giving mass that was of a newly ordained priest in Cape Town. So we woke up earlier than usual and went on a little road trip ( ok not really but its a bit far from home) to Stellenbosch. It was a seriously beautiful experience and it was held under the trees and all. I am convinced that we were about 500 people in attendance. I took a few pictures on the day for show.




 People were dressed in their best best traditional clothes on the day. It was a traditional spectacular. I loved it hey.


That was me on the day. Kept it simple and my fro was out to play. The day was beautiful I enjoyed the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...