Tuesday 22 January 2013

The lost and found

So the girls and I got lost on the way to Stellies to find this place. The trip was on point actually. the getting lost proved to be the best thing ever. hear are my pics of the lunch and the awesome place we finally found. One of the hidden gems if I say so myself. Ok its actually not hidden its just that we took 2 hours to find it. lol

 We just had to take pics with the deco. The radios on the wall I just couldn't get enough of. I want one of them, ok no I want all.
The food dude. It was good. definitely worth getting lost and found for.pretty and yummy.
 Don't you just think the walls are just too cool. creativity was not lacking when they designed this place. everything just works here. the books on the walls I also loved.
 Me with the radios. hehehe
We will be coming back next time. Lets hope this time we will not be getting lost. It was a rainy Saturday hence the hoody.. Stellies you beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...