Wednesday 23 January 2013

neighbourgoods market being good to me

Finally i made my way to the market. It was a hot sunny Cape Town Saturday with friends and yes my first time at the market. I was like a kid in a candy store, so excited that i could explode. And yes I was "that chic" who took pics of every single thing.
 He sold us ice cream. It was good and he yummy as hell. lol I'm a girl let me have a moment with this beautiful ice cream dude. I will be back even if its to perv.
 Big afro's and smiles I was. That's me and Summer. The Venda Cape Town chic. We had a lot of fun. She don't mind taking and being in pics so I was in heaven.
 The beautiful people were out in full game. Next time i will actually go up to some and ask to take pics of them. This sneaky pic taking pics thing I do isn't good. I miss out on the people.
 The food was hella good.
 I loved this chics tattoo. She is brave and I admire her for such.
 the energy in that place was amazing. a great buz and the whole world was in attendance.
That tall drink of water is me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...