Tuesday 22 January 2013

About Woodstock

 So my friend and I decided to explore Woodstock. These are the things we found on our trip.
 This lil peace of heaven is in Woodstock believe it or not. This lady creates these sculptures with her tiny cute mother. They are really cool and talented.
 This dude we came across at some shop. I don't know why I took a pic of it, I was just fascinated but it I guess and just had to.
 ayeye.. lol. someone (not me) decided to put a crown on it. I think it works and if I was going to but a skull with horns then this would be it. *shrug*

 The art work we saw was just amazing. some children are just really creative.
why not discover something new about your home town. You would be hella amazed by the mind blowing things you will come across. Never a dull moment I say and it will not cost you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...