Tuesday 9 April 2013

soo its my birthday soon

While I was minding my own business I realised that next month is my birthday ( 31 May). If you did not know well now you know. I'm not one to leave people out of the loop you know so I will be coming up with a gift idea post or 2 from different shops I love. Just so if you wanna buy me something you will know where to go and really wont stress too much. I don't wanna stress people out. lol..

I'm a girl of simple easy taste. Nothing too out landish but still i love the uhmmm what is that? where did you get that? or hmm interesting stuff. Sometimes I just like the simple to the point type stuff.

So these stuff I am stanning over are from The Lot. Yes I Love The Lot also..

Sunglasses I'm wanting with a painful heart:




*sigh* don't you just thou.. I mean the last two are too boss. Imagine me rocking them and being forever thankful to you for copping them for me. All the street style pics I will be wearing them in. *sigh*

The hat game. I'm usually too crazy for hats but these two i would really dig:


Simple hats but they are with me in love..

Then we have the clothing game:


dude come on. shut the front door hard. sick to the last letter.

Ear game:

This is sick. would love to introduce a new member to my cross family..

yes I do.. Now you know some of the stuff I would love for my birthday..

Thank you..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...