Monday 29 April 2013

Boho birthday vibes with Summer

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Summer happy birthday to you... * insert 26 claps here* lol

I was part of the Bohemian rhapsody birthday celebration of Khuthii. I was a beautiful experience filled with good people, good food and a lot of laughs and picture taking.
We found the red frame finally.

We walked into the place like we owned it. In our boho swag. Flower children on a mission to celebrate love, life and friendship.



Pictures for days. We don't play modest when it comes to the picture taking.. document the moments.

I got my face did dude. I love it.


The tatt games on show. I love tatts but I'm hella indecisive. So I'm that girl who is always stanning over peoples tatts.



Mathew Boooooooooooth with the girls. Group photo shot. You see we hang with ballers here. we don't play games.



Moyo was beautiful.



Some people come into our lives to change it forever, to fill it with love. Thank you for calling me into order when its needed, thank you for listening when I need it. I wish God will bless you even more and that this friendship cup spills over. that whole butterfly effect type friendship.

Love you
Abongwe

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my angel friend. This is a beautiful piece. Last paragraph hit home in a good way.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...