Monday 29 April 2013

Far east celebrations


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Margot, happy birthday to you...

Friday I attended a far east celebration. My very dear and beautiful ( inside and out) friend celebrated her 25th birthday in style. A beautiful celebration of life really. It wasn't an over the top experience with millions of people all in your face it was just a chilled vibe filled with love and smiles.




The birthday girl looked soo amazing. Loved her themed outfit. I will forgive her for removing her shoes half way threw the celebrations.


The food was gangster. a serious treat of note. Loved it to bits. my fortune cookie was on some love tip. hehehehe

That's Khuthii. enjoying the food are we? I don't blame you friend, food was good and you know I'm not a food person. lol check how cool the food containers are thou.



That's me just having fun. The skirt was showing me flames thou. It kept showing a lot more leg than I had planed. Thanga out like the boss that I am. lol

To Margot, thank you. Wishing you all  the love and blessings that you want. Thank you for being a fab friend but, we past just being friends, we fam now. Thank you for you calm madness and balancing me out. To many more...

Love Abongwe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...