Monday 2 June 2014

Guess who is 28


The above was taken a few hours before I turned the big 28. Yep its official I am now a lady in my late 20s. Don't worry I will not start calling myself 20somthing or the whole "old enough".

I am actually pretty chilled about my age to the most part. I have experienced and just been threw way too much in my life to start hiding that. My life has been all sorts of crazy, fun, emotional and all just a blessing. This body has nurtured my soul and has kept all the madness contained ( oh well to some point hehehe).

One of the most inspiring things I was told when I turned 28 was " "Now you are entering the best years of your life. You are now mature enough to enjoy life and you don't need to any ones permission to do so." I get this to the last letter. Living for me and experiencing just because its for me. I know it is not a licence to pull a middle figure to the world ( not at all), I feel its just a way of living life while not pulling the middle finger to myself and my dreams.

I am excited about what 28 has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...