Monday 2 June 2014

Good Food and Wine Show


I visited the the Good Food and Wine Show this past weekend. One of my things of wanting to experience all these things that come to city and well experiencing everything new. It was a chilled vibe filled with nice food and all that comes with it. Birthday weekend experience all round.



I love this even at this age thou. All pouts and puffed up afro like the liker I am. No ifs or maybes about that.





The food truck sections was by far my favourite part of the whole event. I just loved the set up and the creativity behind this new craze. I think its time I start going around the city and experiencing the different foods I can find in these wonders.






Oh yes.. the lovely food was all the rave. I loved what I experienced and still dreaming of it.


It was all good in the hood. Good Food and Wine show (Check) ... hmmm what do I do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...