Friday 14 February 2014

teach me how to wrap


I pray to the gods of all things Afrocentric, style and everything fab that I can be able to master the art of the head wrap. My skills are lacking and I keep wrapping my hair in the most basic styles. I feel its about time that I learn the ish, that kind of head wrap that's scared of nothing. This is not FOMO.I will make it my life's mission really. 




These 3 are my attempts at the wrap. Its nothing fancy but, I really pride myself on them. Well ok, in all honesty these are the times were I just got it ok or something close to what I initially wanted.






To show how serious I am , I have taken to the University Of Everything ( The Internet) and downloaded some tutorials to aid me,from the gurus of the art. I will take some time and try them out. I am on a mission and I am not backing down. 



I also want these cool head wraps thou. So that will also go on my wish list. If you love me or wanna do something for charity, do buy me bold printed wraps. with all the love ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...