Saturday 1 February 2014

My Basaar experience

So here's the thing, I have been walking past this place for like forever and today I finally made my way into this eatery.pluse they were closed for some bit during December. It is on 16 loop street in the CBD and well worth the drop in. They open Monday to Friday 7am-4pm
 

Besides the cool deco it has a pretty chilled ambiance about it. Nothing pretentious, just a good old fashioned vibe, good food and yes free WIFI ,hahahaha I'm looking out for you fellow wifi stalkers. 

 

 
They make a lovely red velvet cake. I couldn't say no hey..

 
Oh one more thing, the servic is pretty cool and they don't constantly hover over you. You are left to enjoy the a sizing food, ambiance and free wifi in peace. The smiles are good too lol. 

 

Aaaw and they have this for you to take home..... Will I be back? Yes I will be, the is more I wanna try out on the menue. This will be my new hide out in the city. Do invite me ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...