Thursday 6 February 2014

hair things


The love hate relationship between me and my hair is crazy. One minute I love it and wanna show it off and the next minute I want it in box braids because I really cant deal with it. I guess I'm emotionally attached to it , in all honesty I'm emotionally attached to anything.. anywayyyyyyy. I have been growing the afro for the past year and a few months. I am happy with how its taking shape now. Its at a point where I can do more with it so, I have decided to take a break from braids for a month and see how much fun I can have with it.



I guess if I was not this lazy and like those natural hair enthusiast I would have the perfect afro. Who knows, I would have a hair blog and some sponsors.


Will post again soon about this hair challenge.. keeping in mind I colored my hair recently and it came out black instead of burgundy.. story for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...