Tuesday 5 March 2013

we did the mill again

So we decided to go to The Old Biscuit Mill again. Its like my favourite thing to do hey. Its always a fun and relaxed vibe with the whole world in attendance. The different kinds of cool people to the everyday hipsters in attendance.

eish so they are doing some street construction work outside the Mill and I've been wanting to take a pic outside with the sign like a crazy one. So I did. don't mind the photo booming going on. Its a public road after all.


Then we had the case of the Coconut. Now let me first say those Jamaicans are selling us a pipe dream. I was hella excited about my first coconut. I really should have let this FOMO moment pass me hey cause, I was disappointed. It don't taste nice or even remotely exciting. Its just this strange taste. They sold me a dream and I like a liker of things bought it and was disappointed.




Ok so its my birthday on the 31 May this year and I would like any of the above for my birthday. Those watches are the shit and the colourful what nots are also up in the liker box. i will love you forever if you do and I will oust a lil something to say thank you on the blog. laying it on thick. lol



Unfortunately we didn't stay long at the Mill. we had other things to do like the Indaba.. it was a good morning after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...