Wednesday 6 March 2013

Design Indaba take 2

Ok so they had a few fashion shows and I missed most of them. I was either too late or got to it in the middle. But anyways I managed to see the whole Take Care show. i was front row and all. I always wanted to say that. anyways i loved everything about the show and the clothes were boss and it all work. Some of the stuff I really want. hint, hint..






See what i mean. these clothes are hot. Nothing too fussy , that's how I like fashion to be. Ok maybe that's how I like this type of dressing up. were its effortless and just works.


 I loved how the models hair was did. to cute man.

So this is like my fav dress of the collection. I just love it to bits. allow me to ooooow adn aaaah over it please.

The shoes thou hey. love them to bits too. so who is gonna be going to buy some tuffy shoes to wear on the daily with me? yes those are the normal school shoes. I had those in high school even. yeah



Take Care was boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...