Wednesday 6 March 2013

Design Indaba - Take 1

Then we arrived at the Indaba. My first one at that. Didn't mind the shortage of parking at what not, i was in good company so it was all good. Plus i was just hella excited I just wanted to be inspired and see some cool kids and what they had to offer.

First picture of the day and I knew it was gonna go down good. The vibe was amazing and the level of the stalls was on point. i wanted to see everything. i was like a kid in a candy store. Huge  smile on my face and clicking away on my phone.


Clever display this one. I was in love with it on all levels.


So the play stand was fun thou. Took pics and was really involved and drank free play. lol. I even got to say hi to Max, yes he is the dude who takes cool pictures (stops gushing) lol. I cant wait to see our pictures in 2 weeks on the Play Heroes website. I'm stoked.

So the cool kids were in full attendance. I even grew the balls to ask these two if i could take a pic then in the middle of it all chickened out and didn't tell them I have a blog and you cool kids will be on that. Eish, someone needs to teach me the ways of this whole going up to strangers and asking to take pics of them. They were nice thou and allowed me to take a pic.

How can i forget, the support Cape Town 2014 people were also in attendance and we took those cool pics with boards. Now we just waiting for them to post them and then i will post them up. On that waiting note, we also waiting on the hommies from Mini to post our 360 camera jump shot, that was like all sorts of the shit. *sigh.

I will do another post on the fashion show and a half I saw.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...