Tuesday 19 June 2012

I am not my hair... I think






Ok so.. choosing to cut my hair was a long time coming really. I have been stanning over other girls and their lil crops forever and I felt it was something I needed to do.

So eventually I did it this year, Feb I think it was. It was hella scary but I was happy I did it. Scary in the fact I would not have my hair to hide behind and also that if I cut it and I did not look very cool with it I would have to live with it till it grew out. What I was ready for thou was the responses I was going to get, the : What where you thinking?, You look like a boy now, I liked you with long hair, how are you gonna get a man with such short hair ect.And those comments came in fast. I was not really fazed really cause look at it this way its what "they" think and not how I think.

It felt fresh the hair cut, a new look. Nothing to hide type thing. It was just me.

So since the first big chop, I have cut my hair 2s and now have braids. I wanna grow an afro you see. Method to my madness.

I will keep you posted on the story of me going back to basic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...