Tuesday 19 June 2012

A fresh start


Ok here is the deal. I started this blog January of this year and just never got to really putting work into it hey. So I have decided to try this again. new start. I'm excited about it for some reason. Its not like I'm a first time blogger or anything, just that I want to start one on this space. My other blog is called Disco Stray Jacket like this one but its just on tumblr. 

Ok so what the hell am I planning for this one. I want this one to be more me and my comings and goings kinda thing. From pics I take, clothes I wear, things I'm  stanning over, my love hate relationship with my hair (which I have cut 2s since the last time I posted) and just general life I guess. I will some times get on my soup box and be vocal about stuff, don't worry it will be all for a little while and then I will get back to my normal Lil Mis Sunshine self really. 

So here I go I guess.
Abongwe signing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...