Friday 7 August 2015

Thoughts at....

 
 I have been writing my thoughts on the tumblr blog of late so I have decided to share them here on this post. I love sharing what I'm thinking, its a good outlet. I'm not doing this to change the world, this is just to let some feelings fly.

 
 Thoughts at 06:10am
It’s the missing you terribly time of the day. Funny how used to you I’ve already become. Oh but, I was never ready for this.
 
 
When you experience a moment of happiness except it as just that. Do not kill it with doubt.
 
 On my mind at 09:21am
I feel more than I think. I’m that girl that says “I feel” more than “I think” when it comes to answering questions.
Thoughts at 22:54pm
Today was a beautiful day. Beautiful not because the sun was shining and the birds where singing. It was a beautiful day because of the outbursts of laughter, the smiles not withheld and the moments that really warmed my heart. For that I am grateful.
By: Abongwe Qokela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...