Tuesday 3 December 2013

Market story

So the V&A Waterfront is a place I frequent to of late. The reason for this out of character migration to the "front" is the  V&A Market on the Wharf. It's situated where the Musica store used to be and I like really like what they did to the place. It has this industrial feel and a really chilled and cool vibe about it.

 
The food stalls are pretty cool and it caters for every taste bud really. From the arty type foods to the simple "I'm so hungry I could eat anything " stomachs. It even has food for those who just want to experiment with different thing ( they also have a stall that sells tea with bubbles) I'm still scared to try it hey, I don't know if I'm the #thuglife. 

 
The first time I went I even got so excited that I pimped some biscuits with a friend of mine. We were like the biggest participants ever but it was all good in the  hood with us hey. The aim of the exercise was to have fun. 
I think I'm am becoming a market person hey... It's time to explore markets around CT. :) I love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...