Wednesday 18 December 2013

Complainers by Rudy Francisco


"You’re still alive, so act like it"
 
If you watch anything today let it be this... I get it. As the year is coming to an end and I am at a point where I feel so tired that I don't know if I'm coming or going.As I look back at the year that was with both excitement and a tall glass of WTF? and a side shot of "why me?". This made me stop and think, it made me see that it could have been worse and I should celebrate that I made it this far with all that I have and all my achievements. I travelled for the first time out of South Africa twice not once, this year and it was awesome. I made it threw a lot and I am still standing. Still fluffing my fro and sipping chai tea.  

This smacked me in the face on some " b*tch please". I get it. 

Hes name is Rudy Francisco.... and he writes amazingly well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...