Tuesday 16 July 2013

Goodbye Goiania - travel diaries


As I write this I have just arrived in São Paulo and we just got the wifi password. Lol this group gets hella excited when passwords for wifi get passed on. But anyway Goiania was a lot of fun. We connected with the families cause this time we didn't stay in a boarding place but with host families and got to see the real people.
This up here is when I arrived and its the view from the high top. They made me pose like this. 
Some of the people from the community I visited. A warm group of people yes. 
 
This is what my new lil friend made for me when I arrived. We were 2 from the program which was really cool. 

 
The girls chilling at the park. 

 
The views around the city. The city has some cool art on the streets. I wish I actually could have taken more pics.
 
The group on the hill. I love these people. Group pictures all the time.                      Thank you Goiania 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...