Friday 31 July 2015

Black lips


I have moments, moments of madness and hyped creative ideas. In these moments I am not myself but, I'm also my favourite kind of person. When I'm using my creative side my heart is literally warm and just happy. When I come down from the creative high I'm literally tired but, its that good tired, that kind of tired that makes me want to do it again.





I used my eyeliner for the lips, apparently all the cool kids are doing it. I haven't seen a tube of black lipstick so black eyeliner is the future for me. And yes, my hair is crying to be set free but, its all good in my hood. I loved this hairstyle from the onset and I will probably redo this hairstyle again.

 
I also created this video with my lovely sister  and edited it with VIBBIDI app that's launching in September.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...