Thursday 21 August 2014

Peter's House


Finally after much deliberations and just never getting around to it I visited Peters House. Its at 14 Kloof Nek Rd, Cape Town if you want to experience it yourself and better yet if you want to take me out for a bite :)



First things first I love the deco of this place. It's not pretentious and just not overly trying to be what it is. What it is to me is a chilled little place with character filled with little interesting things and a chilled vibe and good food. I noticed something new and different the whole time and I bet you next time I go I will notice something new.





It's a place where the little details count. The little details being presentation of the food and my cute little biscuit with my coffee.  More importantly the food is fresh and tastes pretty good. If you are part of the "we don't Instagram our food click" you will surly find yourself being tempted to. 




 
If you will be looking for a menu, don't even bother. The menus are on the walks which I really like. Details people, details. 



I couldn't stop looking the cutlery light fixture. I am totally obsessed with it and really wouldn't mind one when I get my first home. It's a stylish talking peace and  just hella interesting. 



Yip! That's me taking a selfie in the bathroom. I will totally be back at this place soon. I can see it being my thing now.  I cant wait to go back and better yet sit outside and watch the beautiful people while I have a cup or a glass of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...