Friday 29 November 2013

A girl in a dress - Style on a budget



Ok so I finally found my favorite dress at Mr Price. The thing is I have been looking high and low for this dress and finally I have found it just in time for Cape Town summer.I will be rocking it a lot I can already tell. Thank yoooouuuuuu to Mr Price. Its things like this that make me love Mr Price, its the whole concept of style on a budget. I'm not one for paying way too much for things and Mr Price knows how to sort me out.
 Yes.. That's me actually smiling in a picture. Smiles for days. I am also rocking my fro out. The box Braids are on a little break for now but, knowing me I could decided tomorrow to start at it again.T
The dress: Mr Price
The earrings : Legit
The Shoes:Ackermans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...