Sunday 15 July 2012

Ears be fab

So I love earrings to death.For some reason I for the past month I have been loosing them and ending up with on earning of a pair. So last week Saturday I went to Sass Diva to buy me new ones. To kind of start my collection again. I felt it fitting to start by buying this set. I already lost one but I don't want to talk about it at this point. lol. I already have a fav also the crosses are boss for me and I'm just overly loving them at the moment and I have a feeling I will be rocking them a lot.




oh I forgot to say that they are a bargain at R100 a set which for a bargain freak like me I am happy. As the blog grows this will become highly clear to you. I love the word SALE and the good value for money. I don't see it as cheap really but as being wise about the money I work hard for.


These are my fav ones of the set. I love love love them. They are hella hot and I just think they have an edge to them and I think they are hella boss. I'm already thinking of many outfits I can add them to. They are simple but really have that thing to them.

....Love Abs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...